Rubedcouselling .in is the only website where you’ll receive the latest updates on the upcoming RU BEd Counseling 2022-2024. It is regarding the admission process and counseling for B.Ed admissions in Colleges of Jharkhand, following the event of the exam held. The number of students who had appeared was in the thousands, so the cut-off will naturally rise. If you had previously sat for the exam, keep a regular check on rubedcounselling.in as Ranchi University is going to release the first round dates very soon. Here are some more important details, that you must know as a candidate:
About Rubedcouselling .in
This portal was designed as an intermediary between candidates and exam conductors. It starts with applying at the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board for admission to B.Ed courses. The exam date is over, and centers witnessed a huge number of test-givers. So far, the wait is primarily for the counseling dates and anticipation of candidates, wondering if they’ll make it through or not.
Rubedcouselling in for 1st Round Seat Matrix Counselling
Jharkhand’s Ranchi University conducted the BEd JEE Entrance process for admission to B.Ed Courses in multiple affiliated colleges. As per candidates who appeared in the exam, the difficulty level was easy to moderate. With the exam being over, the day for counseling is nearing. And while the exact dates aren’t announced just yet, you can expect it around the money of January. The first round will be held initially, after which candidates can expect a few more rounds, provided the seats aren’t filled just yet.
Participating colleges and Rubedcouselling .in Seat Matrix for the 2022-24 batch
The seat Matrix for the 2022 to 2024 batch is officially out and here is how you can check it out for yourself:
- Open the search engine available on your device and reach out to the webpage of rubedcounselling. in.
- Then, search for the seat Matrix link and save it offline.
- Go through it to understand the available number of seats.
So far, there are around 136 colleges that are said to participate and take in students for B.Ed courses. Some of the best colleges you can aim for include Aviram College of Education and BBM. B.Ed. College, B.N. Saha DAV, Baharagora College, Baijnath Prasad Snehi, Bethesda Women, Bhavnath Chaudhary, Binod Bihari, Bokaro Steel City College, Cambridge Institute of Teachers, Chatra College, Institute Of Teachers Edau, Sidhnath B.Ed. College, St. Columbas College, St. Xavier’s College, etc.
Eligibility for B.Ed through Rubedcouselling .in
Before applying at Rubedcouselling, a candidate should make sure they are eligible to get in. Below-mentioned facts are some of the key things to look after:
- Educational Qualification: B.Ed is not exactly a postgraduate course, so candidates must have a valid graduation degree to pursue a career in teaching. You can choose any stream you like and it does not exactly matter if it is Arts, Science, or Commerce. Just select one that best interests you and something that you want to expertise in. Also, make sure that you have good marks to get through as a minimum of 50% is a must.
- Age Limit: Other than educational requirements, B.Ed admissions has no other eligibility criteria. That is, becoming a B.Ed student has no age maximum bar, except that the minimum age requirement is 19 and above.
Is the B.Ed course worthwhile in 2024?
Yes, the course of B.Ed is still extremely valuable and candidates do anything to simply become an educator. Also, the course duration isn’t very lengthy and you just have to work hard for two more years. Even the B.Ed course fee for government colleges by Rubedcouselling .in is very affordable. On the other hand, private colleges charge a huge sum and even cross the mark of Rs 1 lakh at times. Besides, this professional degree course works like a qualification for candidates and can help you achieve the dream of becoming a great teacher.
B.Ed Syllabus for Rubedcouselling .in
The syllabus of Rubedcouselling is crafted in a way that strictly includes problems that are common in the profession. Simply put, mastering the curriculum will allow candidates to get acquainted with upcoming challenges that are expected in the future. For example, dealing with students of multilingual character, diverse socio-cultural, a variety of economic backgrounds, and diverse cognitive abilities. No matter the institute or college, this is almost the same for all. With that said, here is the common B.Ed Syllabus to get ready for:
- Childhood and Growing Up
- Pedagogy of School Subject
- Contemporary India and Education
- Understanding ICT and Its Application
- Assessment for Learning
- Community Living Camp
- Learning and Teaching
- Knowledge and Curriculum
- Pre- Internship
- School Attachment
- Engagement with the Field
- Gender, School, and Society
- Understanding the Self
- Creating an Inclusive School
- Reading and Reflecting on Texts
- Arts in Education
Other entrance exams for B.Ed
Other than the JEE B.Ed exam conducted by the Jharkhand board, there exist other TETs for Indian candidates. These exams are an important part of entering into college, as none will be allowed otherwise. So, if you think your Jharkhand JEE BEd exam went off, you can still try other similar exams. The best part is the fact that most of these exams follow the same pattern and are divided into 2-3 sections. With that said, here are other options you can look up to:
- UP B.Ed JEE
- JMI Entrance Exam
- JKBOPEE BEd Entrance Exam
- CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test)
- UPTET (Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test)
- APTET (Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test)
- TSTET (Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test)
- OTET (Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test)
- KTET (Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test)
Students who are aiming to become a teacher in rubedcouselling .in must have a B.Ed degree, which is a basic necessity. So note that B.Ed in itself is not a bachelor’s degree course and instead, requires a separate bachelor’s degree as an eligibility. Also, go through the eligibility criteria well and prepare accordingly. It is also worth mentioning that students can get through a B.Ed admission in private universities without an entrance exam. However, for admission to the best government colleges in India, appearing and passing the B.Ed exam is a must.
FAQs About Rubedcouselling .in
Ans. The dates for round 1 counseling have not been announced. Candidates can expect the important date to be around a month after the date of examination.
Ans. To check your results, reach out to the Rubedcouselling .in window.
Ans. So far, 136 different colleges in Jharkhand are taking part.
Ans. The level of difficulty for most B.Ed exams, including this one, is easy to moderate.
Ans. Yes, Rubedcouselling .in has separate reservations each for ST, SC, OBC, EWS, PwD, etc.